A few luxury homes are truly unique and extraordinary. Take Uplands by Arvind Infrastructure for example, a 135-acre low-density residential township. Right from the most spacious villas to Disney inspired living, to a lush golf course and three lifestyle clubs, Uplands redefines the essence of luxury.
Designed by world renowned global design and consulting firm – Woods Bagot, this awe-inspiring project is definitely a notch above the rest.
Here’s what Uplands offers:
The Palm Avenue with a beautiful garden roundabout makes for an elegant entrance to your home. Even a walk or a drive to your home will surely leave you awestruck, courtesy of the rows of exotic palm trees and gorgeous flowering shrubs on either side of the walkways.
The ground+1 or +2 villas at Uplands offer a range of luxury amenities that give you an aura of exclusivity.
- Spacious double height living room
- Personal swimming pool
- Authentic Disney themed Kids’ bedroom
- Home theatre
Uplands brings you three lifestyle clubs that take your lifestyle to a new level, namely:
- Golf Square – a premium 9-hole executive golf course built around a modern lifestyle club. It also features 15 five-star suites, a banquet hall, café and restaurant, high-tech gymnasium, library, spa, steam/sauna, discotheque and much more.
- Fun Square – an entertainment zone featuring a kids’ mini theatre, authentic Disney elements, pools and rides.
- Zen Square – an authentic Japanese Zen-inspired meditation, yoga and wellness club
Introduced for the first time in Gujarat, LOHAS – Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability – is a unique concept that creates a habitat of positivity. It makes living joyful by creating an environment fit for recreation and relaxation. The walkways, parks, ponds, the little neighbourhood gardens, children’s play areas and more at Uplands are designed around the LOHAS concept. These areas come alive and make day-to-day living more peaceful and indulging.
Located at Nasmed near Rancharda, Gujarat, Uplands is a property of unprecedented grandeur and can only be described as spectacular.
What are you waiting for? Explore more about the project